How to install Handcent beta version for jailbreak iPhone
[ Go to top ]
1. Launch Cydia by tapping on Cydia icon from your Springboard.
2. Here's Welcome screen of Cydia. Tap the Manage tab available at the bottom of the screen. On the next screen, Tap on Sources section to get the list of Cydia sources.
3. Here you will see the list of Cydia sources "Entered by User" and "Installed by Packages". Tap on Edit button on the top right. After that you will see the Add button appears at the top Left of the screen..
4. By Tapping the Add Button as shown above, "Enter Cydia/APT URL" popup will appear. Here you can add Handcent Source. After entering the Handcent Source press Add Source button. It will start verifying the Source URL.
5. Wait until Cydia download and update the sources list. When done! Press the big Return to Cydia button.
Now you can see, Handcent Source is added to Cydia Sources.By Tapping the Handcent Source you will find list of packages available in that source.
Because of restrictions from US network operators, there will be some issues that emoji messages could not send/receive when across a network (for example: AT&T->Verizon). So we recommend sending emoji via MMS. These tips can help to send emoiji via MMS between iPhone and Android users.
1. Find " Settings " on your iPhone --> Messages --> turn on "MMS Messaging" and "Show Subject Field" options.
2. Create a new message, input words in Subject Field, then insert emoji in edit box.
If your iPhone was jailbroken, we suggest you install HandcentSMS iPhone version. Find "Settings" in HandcentSMS--> Send message settings--> turn on "Emoji encoding settings" option.